The Company Apprentice has ended
Heroes Blogs | Moose Humor

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Better Late Than Never

I think I missed the midnight deadline, but can you blaim me when I have to deal with four men...well, some of them are men and some of them used to be. I mean, come on...look at what they did to my persona...



They did not do that easily. Still, I got off easier than Henchy did.

It doesn't matter where the ideas come from, Koma...it's the execution that counts. A good leader listens to the ideas posed, discards the rubble and then runs with the good. It's not my fault that you have glass...Anyways, you had good ideas, I was just better at delivering them as orders.

And that's all I can tell you, the rest is a victorious secret.

Besides, when girl has Wolverine on her side, how can she lose?

4 comments:

  1. hahahahahahha!
    I might have made your post late, did I?

    Oh dear maybe you'll get, FIRED

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I'm impressed at the job your plastic surgeon did on your breast enhancement procedure: those are DA BOMB!

    (I'm sorry -- I just couldn't resist :D)

    ReplyDelete
  3. way to take charge and get things done!! you go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Koma - I've had a rough week

    ReplyDelete