The Company Apprentice has ended
Heroes Blogs | Moose Humor

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator: Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator Arrives

I strode into the building with the quiet confidence that I am well known for.

“Ha ha, suckers!” I called out boisterously. “I’m gonna beat you all and be the World’s Toughest Henchaman! No wait, I’m gonna be the Company Apprentice!” It’s obvious that I’ll win, look how good I look in a pair of glasses and a halfway decent suit. You think any of these other contestants can pull off looking this good? It looks like Wolverine doesn’t even know how to put on a shirt, fercryin’outloud.

I looked around and nobody was there.

“Hello?”

Where is everyone?

I shrug. Oh well, I guess that I’ll just bide my time by having a beer. Just one though, I want to remain sharp for the contest which lies ahead.

4 comments:

  1. Guinness must have been serious when they promised to corner the Paul Bunion market.

    Believe the hype.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one big can of beer...or is it two?!?! I thought you said you were only going to have one!

    ReplyDelete