The Company Apprentice has ended
Heroes Blogs | Moose Humor

Friday, July 17, 2009

Flash Boom Ahhhh

She-devil am I? That's not what the hat says, now is it? No, I don't think so.

Rolling my eyes at Koma's melodrama, I head of in search of the faculty offices in order to get the needed faculty approval. How does one start that sort of conversation anyways?

In the second office I peak into, I find a napping John McCain. I double check the name on the door...which reads John McClaine.

????


I go in and wake the old man up. "Are you in the right office?" I ask.

"That's my name on the door, isn't it?" he said with a yawn. He looked at me and straightened his tie. "How can I help you young lady?"

Aw, what the heck. "My group is starting a secret society on Campus here at Maverick U and we need the approval of someone in the faculty. Do you actually work here?"

"After I lost the election, Sarah felt bad so she offered me an honorary position here. I oversee Seal's clubbing. Since there aren't many clubs here, he doesn't go out much. What's the name of your secret society?"






"I see. And what is it you..."

"What are you doing in my office?" demanded a voice.

John and I turned to see the new comer.

"You again?" McCain muttered. "Why don't you just go away?!"

"Because this is my office!"

The two start bickering, and when the fist started flying I decided to leave. I have no desire to see an old man loose.

I wander down the hallway and try another office. The name on the door reads, 'Mace Windu'. Hmm, ok. This guy looks a little more promising.
"Hi! What do you teach?"

Standing there,I suddenly feel wierd...kind of like I have to throw up. I feel this way every time my sister Ariana starts showing off her telepathic skills by blanking my mind, or at least trying to. She never succeeds, just makes me sick to my stomach and gives me a nasty headache. The feeling passes.

"I know why you are here," the tall man says. "What will your society do here?"

Wierd. "Here, I'll show you."

There was a flash, a boom, and he went "Ahhh."

"That wasn't me..." I said. There were more noises and we headed out into the hallway, where there was suddenly lots of smoke.

"They are at it again," he said as the two other teachers ran out of the office. The younger one was chasing the older one.



"Come, follow me," Mace encouraged.

We left the building, which was not a bad idea since it was now on fire.

"What's your name?" I ask as we wander into the parking lot.

"I am Mace Windu. I am sorry, but I cannot approve your society. Already you have disrupted the natural balance here."

"Uhm, it wasn't all that balanced when we got here. If anything, we've brought balance. It makes no sense I know, but two of your so-called teachers just blew up one of the buildings. That's not much different than one of our meetings, so hey - why not."

"I see your point," he said. Still he looked disturbed.

"Look," I said. "All you need to do is approve our society, we'll be gone with-in the semester anyway."

"Tempting. Is that a promise?"

"Uhm, sure."

"Then you have my approval, Flash Boom Ahh! Go and do whatever it is you need to do and begone from this place."

"Thank you!" Impulsively I give him a kiss on the cheek and walk away.

Now to go clubbling with Seal...after all, that is one of the majors offered...

6 comments:

  1. I see you have an affection for bald men. Good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes you are a she-devil!

    One of these days you'll get whats coming to you.

    Then who'll be laughing.

    Me! Thats who.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did the cop take off his shoes and head into the ventalation system? I hear that's his specialty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wonder how John McCain will do in the next 'Die Hard'?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haitian: yes, I do

    Koma: oh come now, you grumble, but I can tell you like the entire she-devil dominatrix thing

    Jon: I didn't stick around for that part

    JLP: Lord only knows!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, I'm kinda fond of the bald guys myself.

    ReplyDelete