The Company Apprentice has ended
Heroes Blogs | Moose Humor

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Task Two

We lost my brother, Lyle, last week. I am not too sad. At least it wasn't me. I decided then that if I were to survive the boardroom, I would become the new PM. The only downside is that I can not talk. I created really rad memos for my team.

I pranced into our meeting room. I see Professor X shooting me daggers. Nepharia was waiting patiently. Jon was MIA again. The only person that could hear my thoughts was Mr. Clean. I thought I better make an outline of my proposal for this week's task:

Everyone grabs a copy of my agenda.


"Mr. Muggles, You know that three of the four things you named are not schools, and where is Jon??" Nepharia said. Right after, she said that, here came Jon.

"What I miss?" He asked

Mr. Clean looked at him. "Well, Bennett's son got fired. Your butt is safe...for now."

Jon glanced at my agenda and said, "Hmm...how about Springfield Heights Institute of Technology?"

Nepharia shook her head. "As much as the short hand version of it would be fun. We need something menacing."

Professor X looked up. "What about my school? Easy in, and I could manipulate some of the students. We have students that kill in one breath."

"Well, that might work" Nepharia agreed.

"I second that. It is better than the Big Brother house. Granted it would give us some TV ex poser," Jon stated.

"Looks like the Professor's school wins," Nepharia announced.


4 comments:

  1. I do not know what a "boad" is. I am not hip to young people lingo.

    Interesting college choice. You should be able to do much with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting...But you should of picked Havard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent choice on the school. I knew it would come in handy someday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Prof, don't let it go to your head....

    ReplyDelete