The Company Apprentice has ended
Heroes Blogs | Moose Humor

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Oh Snap


I can't believe it, A tie??? Maybe I am being prejudice but Team One should have won. We totally rock the socks off of the other team. I am proud of everyone on my team this week. We did the best we could do.

Words can not describe how I feel right now. Everyone pulled their weight this week. My cute behind maybe on the line this week due to a remark taken out of context. "Mr. Clean" was a joke at Professor X. It was not at any way aimed at one of our wonderful advisers.

The break down for who I should take to the board is going to be hard. Nepharia did receive praise for her recruitment skills and being fashionable . Professor get points for heading a school but picked Carrot Top as our adviser. Jon was hit and miss this week, got points for location but no society history or good recruitment speech.

With great sadness, I choose Jon to come with me into the boardroom.

5 comments:

  1. Listen you little SOB (your a dog you can't avoid that nasty truth) you know what they eat in Korea. Hey, thats right Dog and I got a hankerin for some authentic Korean. You better watch out, cause your next on my exotic species to eat list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My, Koma, aren't we getting a bit testy? I've seen it happen time and time again that someone always tries to deflect attention from one's self by making useless rants to or about someone else.

    Get back in your own corner and worry about your own ass.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dogs bring nothing to the game. Surely Nepharia is the ideal leader of Team No-Fun. I'm quite sure she's biding her time till she can take command.

    ReplyDelete
  5. *Does spit take with a Guinness*


    I'm whaaaa---?

    ReplyDelete