The Company Apprentice has ended
Heroes Blogs | Moose Humor

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Oh boy.

Ladies and Gents,

I hate working with loose cannons of superheroes. Logan/Wolverine first dragged me around and I lost track of him in Maverick University.

So while he was doing his thing. I went after my target Skull and Bones.

Here is some background on Skull and Bones;

The society's alumni organization, which owns the society's real property and oversees the organization's activity, is the Russell Trust Association, and is named after General William Huntington Russell,[1] who founded the society with fellow classmate Alphonso Taft. Informally, the group is known as "Bones", and members have been known as "Bonesmen".[2]

President George H. W. Bush, his son President George W. Bush, and the latter's 2004 Presidential opponent Senator John Kerry are members of Skull and Bones.

Strange, huh?

I am going to have my hands full.

I come up with a amazing elaborate plan and call some buddies to help me out.

But just in case, we come up with a back up plan.



So frick it. We just killed everyone at a kegger.

Dental for All.

Raptor Jesus rules.

5 comments:

  1. Killed everyone at the kegger? Wow, that takes me back...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet. Can I come the next time and help out?

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! im soooo glad i wasnt there! not that i would have been at the kegger or anything....

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah!

    thats what I'm talkin' bout!

    you kill those future Presedents of the USA

    ReplyDelete